How long have you been on DeviantArt?
- I'm here from 1 long years...
What does your username mean?
- Myreal name is aMELia GAMA - some people allways like to call me "Mel" that means honey in Portuguese.
Describe yourself in three words.
- I'm 53 yo. I started in DeviantArt as Photo-Manipulator. Since 2 years, I started as Tradicional Artist.
Are you left or right handed?
- I'm right handed.
What is your favourite type of art to create?
- I'm Spiritualist. I don't like Dark Art and I try to show hope and peace in my works.
What was your first favourite?
- Well I usually favorite only the deviatons that I really like - not because the people are in my friend's list or something. At this moment, I have 10,578 Favouritesan no idea what was the first one... LOL
What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
- Digital Art usually.
Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
- :iconCinysArt: has the most pure and lovely arts and I love them all.
What are your preferred tools to create art?
- Now I use real brushes, canvas and oil paint.
What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
- Without ANY doubt was WHITBY - UK - I found this small city from and Caustickstock - one the most beautiful places in the world and I stayed there 3 times!
What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
- I have good and bad memories. The best was when I received my Deviousness Award in 2012. It was a honour for me!
`MelGama is an exceptionally thoughtful and community-spirited deviant. In addition, Mel's gallery is filled with deviations that are inspired by emotions and experience, with the intention of inspiring others. Ever eager to participate in the community, Mel can always be found giving positive comments to others, writing journals to raise awareness of other artists, and generally displaying all-around superstar deviant traits. Congratulations!
-awarded February 2012